SPM / SPMV / O-Levels / UEC or other equivalent qualifications
Diploma in Fashion Design & Pattern Making
1. Pass Sijil Pelajaran Malaysia (SPM) / Sijil Pelajaran Malaysia Vokasional(SPMV).
2. Minimum 3 credits including Pass in English & Bahasa Malaysia.
3. Other qualifications that are equivalent.
1. Pass Ordinary Level (‘O’ Level) with 3 credits in any subject with a pass in English.
2. Other qualification that is equivalent and approved by MGA and NARIC, UK.
The Certificate in Communication Design is a pathway for students to receive a comprehensive foundation training in art & design process while building their confidence to pursue their chosen field. Upon completion, students way opt to major in any diploma programmes offered at The One Academy.
1. Minimum ONE(1) credit in SPM/O-Levels, including a pass in English & Bahasa Malaysia
2. Other qualifications that is equivalent and approved by MQA and NARIC,UK
For students who would like to further their fashion design studies after their 3rd year, they can pursue their postgraduate studies at ESMOD paris or selected ESMOD schools.*
*Students must fulfill entry requirement.